National role based in Manchester
Full time 37.5 hours per week
£60,000 to £65,000 plus Benefits
About the role:
As the Head of Curriculum, Quality and Continuous Improvement you will ensure robust curriculum, quality assurance and improvement practices which deliver an outstanding teaching, learning, training and assessment experience for all students and one which delivers the best possible outcomes for learners.
You will take the lead in preparing the college’s Self-Assessment Report for the organisation, to Ofsted inspection, HEFC QAA and other external standards requirements required by relevant Further and Higher Education bodies and regulatory authorities.
You will also work with the Company’s Designated Safeguarding Leads and Prevent Coordinator to ensure that the Company’s safeguarding procedures are effective and support the development of a safe learning and working environment.
Acting as nominee and taking the lead in preparing the college’s Self-Assessment Report for the organisation, to Ofsted inspection, HEFC QAA and other external standards requirements, your role is to ensure robust curriculum, quality assurance and improvement practices which deliver an outstanding teaching, learning, training and assessment experience for all students and one which delivers the best possible outcomes for learners.
You will promote a positive culture of working together with all stakeholders to raise aspirations and achieve outstanding success for students, communicating and celebrating success, raising the profile and reputation of the college as a learning provider of choice.
You will be a key member the college’s Executive team, playing a full part in the strategic direction of the business, requiring you to embed and work to company values; working with Professionalism, taking Responsibility for your actions, and giving Respect to clients and colleagues alike.
- Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLs) or equivalent, e.g. Certificate in Education / PGCE
- QTLS Status
- Degree level qualification and Literacy level 2; Numeracy level 2
- Relevant experience of delivering outstanding learning in an educational sector
- A track record of improving the quality of provision across a significant and varied curriculum offer
- Relevant experience of analysing performance data to inform future developments, Ofsted inspections as a nominee, QAA HE Reviews and managing high performing teams
- An outstanding practitioner with the capacity to inspire and engage colleagues
- Demonstrate an extensive range of knowledge, understanding and application of quality assurance and improvement techniques.
- Knowledge of current relevant initiatives within FE and HE
- Demonstrate suitability to work with children and vulnerable adults
You may have experience of the following: Director of Education, Training, Education Director, Curriculum Development, Accredited Training, Head of Education, Head of Curriculum, Vice Principal, Assistant Principal, Associate Principal, Curriculum and Quality, Head of Quality, Director of Quality, Quality Assurance Quality Improvement, Quality and Compliance
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
We particularly welcome applications from women and ethnic minorities who are under represented at this level in the organisation.