Advanced Learner Loans are available for Level 3 and 4 courses (see below). Enrolment is based on payment of fees – acceptance of an offer is not a guarantee of your place on the course.
- If you are applying for Level 2 you will pay: £3000*
- If you are applying for Level 3 you will pay: £4425 per year*
- If you are applying for Level 4 you will pay: £4425*
*Please note these fees are indicative and are based on 2017 fees. Actual fees may change.
Advanced Learner Loans
Anyone aged 19+ can now apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to cover the cost of courses at Level 3 and Level 4. These loans have:
- no upfront costs for the learner
- repayments start the April after finishing the course;
- repayments don’t start until you are earning over £21k per year;
- loans not repaid within 30 years are written off.
More information on Advanced Learner Loans can be found in Financial Support below. Also check out this demo of how to apply online.