Are you an aspiring music artist, are you in a band, a solo artist or a producer/beatmaker? Have you felt frustrated by the lack of opportunities to perform, record, network and generally hangout with other musicians because of lockdown?
At ACC, we are working to create opportunities for artists and music makers to network, collaborate and gain feedback for your craft.
We’re offering the chance for some acts to take part in online A&R sessions with a team of industry professionals. The sessions will focus on:
- Strategies for your career moving forward
- Talk through ideas relating to your genre, marketing and look
- Constructive feedback on your music and overall brand
- Getting your questions answered by people working in the industry
The session will run online via Google Hangout invitations and be hosted by a member of the ACC team with three industry experts.
The industry panel will include…
- P0gman – Celebrated Bass Music producer, label manager and artist manager. P0gman should be currently on tour in America but due to Covid, we’ve been able to get him involved with this project
- Gus Harvey – Gus is a singer/producer who has worked deep in the creative heart of Berlin. Her new track Albion was raved about by tastemakers like Chad Hilliard (Hilly Dilly/Before The Data) and BBC Introducing.
- Ben Ward – Member of Superglu, manager of Don’t Try, manager of Grammy winning producer Adrian Bushby and member of Dingus Khan.
- Cetera – Cetera, part of the ACC family, is an Artist Development Management company that acts as a free service to link emerging artists with a high level network of music industry professionals.
If you like the sound of it head to this page to submit your work. Good luck!