Take the risk and enter our Expectations Vs Reality competition! You could win some absolutely incredible prizes or maybe they could be a flop! Fancy your chances? Complete the form below and make sure to like and share the competition post over on our social media channels!
1. The promoter is: Access to Music whose registered office is at 68 Heath Mill Ln, Birmingham B9 4AR
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Access and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
*Access students are eligible to enter the competition.*
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Access Creative College social media accounts
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be a week after each competition start date. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
-Like and share on our social media and tag us
-Fill in your details on our landing page
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. Each person who enters the competition will be entered into a prize draw. The prize will be one of two options. You will not know which prize you have won until it comes through your door.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winners will be notified by social media and email (once provided) within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Access will judge the competition and decide on the winner which will be picked at random from all complete entries via social media
Access’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be following Access Creative on the relevant social media channel in order to enter.
Access shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Access also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.