Wednesday 19th August 3-4pm
After lockdown most of us will be flocking back to music venues to see our favorite artists for that unique gig experience….. but what is it that makes live music so exciting in the first place!?
Using ‘Google Sketchup’ we want you to send us your creative illustrations on what your favorite bands venue set up could look like and how they can get the best audio and visual presentation.
Our Industry experienced events production tutor will be presenting all submissions on our ACC Twitch channel to discuss your illustrations and how they would work in an actual concert environment.
Our tutor will also choose their favorite sketch in which the artist will receive a brand new Wacom Intuos S tablet worth £64.99.
Only Google Sketchup submissions will be considered.
Prizes: Wacom Intuos S (Worth £64.99)
(Access Creative College will be in touch 48 hours after information has been taken to ask for submission)
Wacom Intuos S Competition T&C’S
1. The promoter is: Access to Music whose registered office is at 68 Heath Mill Ln, Birmingham B9 4AR
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Access and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
*Access students are eligible to enter the competition.*
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Access Creative College website/ACC Socials.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 9th August. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Submit 1 sketch using Google Sketchup within 48 hours of ACC contact
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Wacom Intuos S
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen by ACC staff
14. The winner will be notified by email (once provided) within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Access Creative College will judge the competition and decide on the winner which will be picked at random from all complete entries via the ACC website and social media pages.
Access Creative College decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Access Creative College shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Access Creative College also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.