This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team-based business in
an exciting, fast moving events and media production industry. You will
work on some exciting events, visit interesting places around the country
and get to be part of an amazing team.
Green Spark provides a range of event production services to businesses. Typically these services involve staging, lighting, sound and video but our focus is to provide an engaging, creative experience that helps our customer achieve their goals. Green Spark is a production company that helps businesses with many aspects of delivering the event including creative, logistical and technical services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting up audio visual, staging and lighting equipment
- Operating audio visual and lighting equipment for conferences &
- Preparing and packing equipment
- Loading and unloading equipment on/from vehicles
- Installation & first line maintenance of AV equipment
- Preparation of show graphics, set, audio production