You can be awarded up to £1200 for the year if you use public transport and your parents, or your guardians, receive one of the following:
- Job Seekers Allowance or Employment & Support Allowance
- Income Support
- Universal Credit
- Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit or Child Tax Credit
You can also apply if your annual household income is £28,584.
You can be awarded up to a maximum of £260 for the year if you, your parents, or your guardians are in receipt of low income benefits:
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Employment Support Allowance
- Pension Credit (Guaranteed element)
- Child Tax Credit (and your annual income is £16,190 or under)
- Universal Credit (with net earnings not exceeding the equivalent of £7,400 pa
You can be awarded up to a maximum of £1200 for the year if you meet one of the criteria for the defined vulnerable groups below.
- I am in care
- I am a care leaver